Sunday, June 27, 2004

Awww, how cute! <squinch> I had a mini Hiei and Kurama battling it out around the house last night. : )

Mmmm... fluffy slippers, real sheepskin... lovely. They're blue - I had the choice of that or grey - would've really liked purple or bright pink but all the affordable slippers in cool colours had synthetic linings and that just won't do. I'm very particular about what goes on my feet.

Egad, the cubs and I made a clean spot in their room yesterday. We should be able to get the rest of it sorted today, especially as I've threatened we're not going to go anywhere fun until it's done and that includes the Golden Arches of Doom on their birthday. Mean mummy. <smirk> (Anyway, it's better if their bedroom floor is cleared before their birthday cos that means there'll be room for all the balloons...)
... and in breaking news – it's been a week already and still the lounge-room is clean...

I'm getting on with 'Cathouse Ellis' before I tackle anything else. It's already half-done, has been for months, won't take much to wrap it up and I'm in the mood for some fluff.

Got the latest lot of photos back, including a reasonable shot of some of the quilt strips. I'll get that scanned as soon as I can pin the cubs' father down to do it for me.
Heh, on my list of things-to-get is a scanner, I'll probly be more inclined to scan/post if I don't have to share them with him first. Daft, I know, this hesitancy. There's nothing really explicit or embarrasing about what I want scanned but still, it's bits of my life that he has no need to know about any more.
Speaking of the quilt, I've just started to attach the fourth strip – it's looking good. :)

No comments: