Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Hey! I've made it through another month without succumbing to ebay! <pleased>

One of my cubs made up this joke...
Q: What do you call something that charges at people and is really dumb?
A: An oxymoron.
Trust me, in comparison to the previous jokes he's come up with, this one is actually funny. : )

There are advantages to reading novels out of sequence. I'm halfway through Tepper's 'Raising the Stones', which was written before 'Sideshow' (the last one I read) and is set in the same continuum. Knowing what's to come takes the 'ooh' factor out of the plot twist but I'm also picking up loads of background information which is making the events of the 2nd book so much clearer. <g>

Heh, well, I probably shouldn't be thinking of starting anything new, not when there's how much stuff waiting to be finished, but I've been fiddling about with plans for my next novel. It's got a name now, or at least a working title, and I've been writing character/racial summaries.
Hee, this is fun! Going to be waaaay more involved than 'Dancing' - there may even be enough material for more than one book. Eh, we'll see. : )

No comments: