Friday, June 04, 2004

(Why do I feel defensive about the state of the house when the cubs' father's special friend is over?)

I had a good look at the Kylie Minogue replica doll today... Is she supposed to look like a transvestite? I have yet to see a 'scanned face' doll that actually looks like the person they represent.
In a pet shop they were selling painted shells so your hermit crabs can have that funky look. Gotta admit the ladybird patterned one was cute. : )

<happy squeak> Picked my fugu sake set up from lay-by! Hee, now I can have a sake party to christen it...

The grade 3 mums had our once-a-term lunch today. You'd think by now I'd have learnt never to assume anything. Previously we've always had these lunches at a particular pub – this time the venue was changed but I only glanced at the note we were given and ended up in the wrong place. Tch. Was only a few minutes late though.
Food wasn't bad at the new place, decent sizes, reasonable prices. There's a biggish indoor playground there as well, might think about taking the cubs there sometime. (Incidentally, we lived across the road from this pub for several months but never managed to get there. Funny, eh? : )

No comments: