Monday, June 14, 2004

Monday - Queen's Birthday Holiday. Transformers marathon, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Cartoon Network.
Feel the joy.

The stove died on Saturday night while I was on the phone to OkapiPrincess (I don't think there was a connection :). One of the elements blew and I was a bit annoyed cos it was the one I use the most but I thought, no problem, I'll just transfer the pot of water to another element and keep cooking. Nope, the whole thing had stopped working. <sigh>
Niki's lending me her really neat little electric oven (it's got a hotplate on top) so I can at least <hand to forehead> feed my children.
I'll give the Estate agent a call tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be too long before the stove's replaced.

Just about finished the short (potentially) Dystopia fic, then there's another Dys fic planned, one that'll slot neatly in between the last 2 Joules wrote this week. (<impressed> How come I can't write 20 or so pages a week?)
Then what?
I'll think of something to amuse myself with, I'm sure...

No comments: