Sunday, November 03, 2002

... and OkapiNitpickerPrincess tells me that in my last post it should have been 'pigeons', not 'pidgeons'. Pidgeons is a surname apparently, and OkapiPrincess was having mental visions of Walter Pidgeon having sex on her deck... OP has a vivid imagination : )

Gods, Hanna Barberra produced some crap. Richie Rich, for one. The cubs are watching it, it's just stupid, like so much of their stuff before Cartoon Network. (Remember the 'The Hair Bear Bunch'? I do. *shudder*)

One of the cubs told me today he wants a real tail - a 'school-invisible' one. I assume that's so he doesn't get teased by the less imaginative of his classmates...

Wow, thursday week and I'm away. Hn, better work out what I want to get finished before I go. The people I'm staying with don't have a computer, let alone internet access. *gasp* How will I cope?


No comments: