Sunday, November 03, 2002

[Knicked from Talon's blog :

//Lutra-sama, you know Alestrel-sama is going to be impossible to live with while you're on hols, don't you? I mean, I know you need a vacation and all, but maybe you ought to consider taking her with you? *sidles towards the lemon tree*//

I would love to take 'lestrel to the Blue Mountains, it is one of the finest places on earth to go flying. You can launch yourself off of one of the plateaus and out over the deep, heavily forested valleys... then you can hang there, hovering, and become one with the wind... *happy sigh*...

A suggestion re: the 'Care and Feeding of Alestrel' while I'm away. Lots of small furry things to snack on and the occasional bishie for amusement and everything will be fine. : )

Gonna miss you too, tokage, but I'll be back before you know it and then you can show me how much you've missed me, eh? And aren't there dragon hatchlings arriving soon? That'll keep you busy. ^.^]

No comments: