Monday, November 11, 2002

I really dislike clothes shopping, it's the one activity guaranteed to put me in a down-spin. All I wanted was to get some t-shirts, maybe a pair of cotton trousers... No t-shirts, no trousers, but I did manage to get some underwear (heh, forgot I needed those) and a really lovely coral-coloured linen shirt with a frayed, fringey hem sort of effect. I'm a sucker for fringes - I probly would have bought it even if it wasn't marked down.
Need some new shoes too. Shoe shopping is almost as icky as clothes shopping - I have 'special needs' feet (hey, I'm a pisces, what do you expect?) which means there's no point in me even looking at 98% of the shoes available... and I used to have such a cool collection of boots... *sigh* But I did see a quite nice pair of slip-ons that had me thinking I might possibly be able to wear them with - *gasp* - a skirt. Though then I'd have to buy a skirt...

Wandered into our local Body Shop today too. Had a sniff of the 'Japanese Musk' Joules was raving about. Smells like cheap talc to me, teehee. : ) The 'Oceanus' scent, however was a definite winner. Light and sweet, with a sort of citrusy lift that kicks in at the end of the sniff, very nice.

2 days til I'm on hols and I've done sod all about my 'to do' list : ) ... except for the next AC chapter, that's almost finished.

No comments: