Wednesday, November 13, 2002

This'll probly be my last post before I head off - unless I can't sleep from excitement *rolls eyes*
Oh and if I could ask people not to email me anything until I come back that'd be neat, thanks : )

Just got this in an email from Pete. ^.^

One day a mom was cleaning junior's room and in the closet she found a bondage S&M magazine. This was highly upsetting for her. She hid the magazine until his father got home and showed it to him. He looked at it and handed it back to her without a word. She finally asked him, "Well what should we do about this?"
Dad looked at her and said, "Well I don't think you should spank him."


Heh, almost done getting ready, just have to make my lunch, pack my toiletries, phone and charger, and write the luggage tags.
Woohoo!
My backpack is be-belled and jingles beautifully. I'm waiting for my mother to see my backpack with all it's pretty shiny danglys and roll her eyes, saying 'why? You're not 12 anymore!' *smirk* I'm not? Why didn't someone tell me!

We went - en famille - to Smorgy's for dinner tonight. I'm really not impressed with the place but when I asked the cubs where'd they like to go for dinner the night before I went away, they chose Smorgy's. Oh well. Their father paid for the meal, however, so it wasn't all bad. *smirk* And the cubs have been so cuddly the past week, it's very gratifying, I think they're going to miss me. : )

OK, going to go and get some sleep now. Bye y'all!
Be good 'lestrel! *smirk*

No comments: