Friday, November 08, 2002

Ok, that's not the smartest thing I've done in recent times...
Found a deli that sells turkish delight by the kilo, quite cheaply too, so I got some today, 10 pieces, around 300g. 'I won't eat this all at once,' I confidently told myself.
*rude noise* I did eat it all at once (no willpower when it comes to sweets, that's why I generally don't buy any anymore), and now I feel ill, but at least it's cured my craving for turkish delight for the moment.
On a brighter note, the grape-shaped glass bowl was still in the op shop when I checked today, so now I have that in my clutches...

Aww, shucks, Onna includes me in her list of muses...
(Sweet pic by the way, Onna : ) Would they mind if I snuggled in there with them?)

LIST OF THINGS TO DO BEFORE I GO ON HOLIDAYS.

- tidy the cubs room. Very necessary or their father won't be able to find anything and he'll get stressed.
'Let him!' you say? No, I'm thinking of future escapes here, he'll be more inclined to be cooperative if it's not stressful.

- clean my room. Not completely necessary, but it's nice to come home to a clean room, and knowing that the cubs will play in there while I'm gone, I'll be happier knowing all the breakable stuff is out of the way.

- Make sure there's plenty of sachets of cat food. Not tins, sachets, cos the wussy males - cubs' father and housemate - get sick at the smell of tinned cat food.

- Make sure there's plenty of piggle food, and get a new water bottle for the guinea-pigs. The weather's getting hotter now, and the grass is drying out.

- Next AC chapter? That other yaoi thing? Hn, see how I go...

- Ack - get more clothes. *grumble* Hate clothes shopping...

There's more, no doubt, but that'll do for a start.

Fingers crossed, Joules, for Ken's health (and your sanity - being forced to become a morning person? I feel your pain...), and for you, Talon, hope the employment hassles work out all right - and you do well in the Institute's challenge. : )

No comments: