Sunday, November 24, 2002

[returns from planting reidou and letting kridessa loose in the gulley at the Oasis - heh, lively little beastlies aren't they? - and halts, blinking...]

Oh, pretty! (Now how did I miss that earlier? Too excited by the kridessa, perhaps?) And the lemony things smell wonderful. Highly appropriate too. [smirk *see, machii'n, told you so - there are such things as tactful Saiya-jin...*]

All much appreciated - Lutra will love it!

[gazes round] Not much more to do. Slaughter the whatever-the-thing-is we're eating and marinade some of it, pick the strawberries, make sure there's enough cream... [smirk] Then just get myself ready. Well that'll take all of ten minutes - dunk under the waterfall, quick thorough scrub with river sand and I'm done. [thinks] I'm sure I've forgotten something...



No comments: