Friday, November 01, 2002

OkapiPrincess has just told me there's pidgeons having sex on her deck. Cheeky mongrels!

Thanks for the comments, Onna : ) Yes, more caves... maybe it's an unconscious desire to hibernate?

Well the cubs are feeling better but I'm not :(. Blah. I just love low grade fevers.

Dragged myself out of the house to go and pay the rent (had to be done today or there'd be trooble at mill...) and rewarded myself by putting a xmas present for myself on lay-by. It's a beautiful, framed, 12" square hand-painted tile of 3 koi in a pond that I've been gazing wistfully at it for months now and today I went into the shop to find out a/ how much it was, and b/ if I could put it on lay-by. The tile was cheaper than I expected - $65 instead of the $80 I'd anticipated - and it could be lay-by'ed so I happily forked over the minimum deposit. :)

Only 14 more days 'til I'm on holidays...

No comments: