Thursday, November 21, 2002

[flops back on petals with a tired sigh] Never let anyone try to tell you dragon-sitting is easy...

Still, they're back with mum now for a while - sorry Talon, she's protective at the moment and won't let anyone near but me. And possibly Lutra: we'll have to see. But I'll be looking for homes for them all in about three months, if you still want one. Please say you still want one... Onna - no teal or purple dragonlings, I'm afraid, just what you see. And the hatchings were fine, no problems whatsoever. Ryonan took off and left me to keep an eye on things: by the time she came back (with some kind of quadruped in her claws, to feed the hatchlings with) everything was over. [shrug] Very laid-back, that dragon.

I think I have just the place for breeding kridessa, over at the Oasis - a cool, quiet gully half-way up a mountain, shaded and overhung by trees and with lots of small caves in the sides. They can establish a colony there, and I can cull them as required. So whenever you're ready...

[sits up, cross-legged, and gazes round] Now, what else is there to do...?


T-3 and counting...


No comments: