Saturday, August 09, 2003

Aww, no, Talon! Albino ratties are lovely! My first ratties were albinos, Sous-sus and Bess, sisters, the runt and the biggest of the litter. Loved those two. Ah, memories... <soppysmile>

(nicked from Onna's blog:)

It's not like I don't want this dbz doujin, I do. I collect Vejiita/Bulma doujin.

You know you've been reading too much slash/yaoi when you you say 'A het pairing? Euuww! No thanks!' <G> Admittedly V/Bulma is one of the least appealing pairings ever, in my opinion, though Prince Snitty does look particularly good on the cover. (I should clarify that - never cared for Bulma in any incarnation, but Vegeta...? He does something delicious to my uke-bunny...)
Yes, I used to bid unreasonably on ebay as well, Onna, and while I don't regret most of what I got I wouldn't do it again. If I have to have something so badly I need to bid, I set myself a limit and too bad if the item goes over it. <pout> There are times I resent being a grown-up.

Yay! Back on track, I think, for the Dystopia chapter.

No comments: