Friday, August 15, 2003

<bg> I've got another volume of BeBop...

Hooray! Finally finished the Dystopia chapter. (Joules has just finished betaing, and it'll probly be posted tomorrow). 24 pages! No wonder it was so long birthing, I haven't written anything that long for ages! Actually <thinks> I don't think I've ever written anything that long – not including multiple parts fics. Cor...
It doesn't feel like 24 pages to read, though that could just be my perception. I've no doubt I'll be gently informed if it's tedious. <g>
Tell you one thing though – I admit to having one, solitary, romantic bone in my body and it was giving me hell after this chapter...

Good grief, I think we're half-way through the cubs' school term already! Okies, let's think about things we could have finished by then...
The next AC, definitely; the follow-up to Shinju/Okami's 'Leaving Home'? Mahrayne's backstory? More in Dystopia? The thing for Black Dragon? Tch, and then there's Tulip's next bit which has been languishing for months, and the second part of 'Cathouse Ellis', and then of course there's... <dramatic pause> The Novel... and the other novel which has started writing bits of itself to my brain. Hm, spose I should just pick one thing and get on with that before I get overwhelmed by it all...

No comments: