Thursday, August 21, 2003

Heh, my cubs wrote their first fan letter tonight - to our National Broadcaster about one of their children's programs... and volume 2 of BeBop has been added to the library! <g>

Wow, Kai's hols have zipped by, Joules! But at least it means you'll soon be able to have a rest... (yes, yes, I know just how likely that is : )

Good work, onna, encouraging rat to get a blog... You know, I think he's the only male I've got on my blog list? No, hang on, I've also got Hard (Sexy Losers) and Ghastly (Ghastly's Ghastly comic) - though that's because I read their comics, it's not like they're friends of mine, or friends of friends : ) (However, given the 6 degrees of separation theory I could probably find a connection to them...)

And that's another chapter of Dancing done. The style I'm writing this in is evolving the more I do, which is great but it means there's going to have to be some fairly extensive reworking of the earlier stuff. Oh well, should make for a better product. Next week I might have a go at getting down some of the snippets for this other novel cluttering up my brain...

No comments: