Saturday, August 02, 2003

Oooh, yes! St Michael's Mount is another place I'd like to go! Tch, should start making a list, I spose... : )

Why is it that when there's a surfeit of food humans will eat 'til they're incapacitated?
Soulsis and her boys popped round for a visit this afternoon but she wasn't feeling the best so I took the 4 boys up to Smorgys for dinner. The roast beef was actually quite tender and tasty tonight, though once again the deserts weren't as good as they looked.

Ah, the weather is fining up and we've all the signs of impending spring. Trees are blossoming, the weeds are flourishing and signs saying 'garage sale this weekend' are popping up all over the place. The cubs and I walked to a sale this morning. Not an awful lot there - no toys, which the cubs grumped loudly about - but I picked up another doona for them and a piece of shiny green material for a future project. And the walk did us all good I think. : )

Right, just watched the first eps of Tenchi Muyo, Orphen & Trigun on Cartoon Network.
I can see how good the main 2 characters in TM could be - pity about the uninspired dub and, hn, now I think about it the animation was reminiscent of 3X3 Eyes which wasn't something I was terribly impressed with. Orphen was more entertaining even though, in her close-ups, one of the females bore a shudderingly close resemblance to a Blythe doll. Orphen himself is a bit of a honey, I'll keep watching for that if nothing else. *g*
Now, Trigun... Again, I can see the potential but it didn't grab me from the start like BeBop did. But, it comes highly recommended and I'm intrigued enough to be looking forward to the second episode.

Dang, yawning so much I've hurt my jaw. I guess I could take that as a hint I need some sleep..? : )

No comments: