Monday, August 25, 2003

The cubs and I have started collecting a magazine series - 'Horrible Histories' - based on the books by Terry Deary. It's promoted as history with the nasty bits left in and it's perfect for gruesome little boys. : ) The cubs have pored over the first issue ('The Gory Glory of Rome') and are eagerly awaiting the next one. In fact they're so taken with the whole idea that tonight they enthusiastically showed me what they'd made. One had spelt out emperor Nero's name in lego and the other had made a small lego sword that he propped hilt up on their chest of drawers then randomly scattered blocks of red lego around it in imitation of the blood splatters in the tv commercial...
An interest in history is a good thing, ne? <g>

Okay, the first bit of that blog fic I mentioned is posted. It's called Serving Ms. Brown and I spose it won't be giving too much away to say it's going to be almost pure sub/dom yuri. But not this first, less than scintilating bit.
Writing it as a blog entry was actually harder than I thought it'd be. I tend to be a bit cavalier with the structure of my blog posts but this is a fic and so needed the same amount of attention I give to other fics. Eh, whatever, it's up, have a look if you care to, there'll be more soonish though it won't be a daily thing by any account.

This retro thing has gone far enough - I've seen Bay City Rollers compilation CDs... (yes, and to my shame I was tempted...<sheepish> Eric was such a spunk!)

No comments: