Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Tee hee hee - Soulsis sent me this...

QUOTE OF THE YEAR

Nominated for "Quote of the Year" is the statement below, made by Texas Congressman Dick Armey when asked, "If you had been in President Clinton's place would you have resigned?"

Armey's reply: "If I had been in the President's place, I would not have gotten the chance to resign. I would have been lying in a pool of my own blood, looking up and listening to my wife ask, 'How do you reload this son of a bitch'?"

Oooh! Guess what? <more excited than is probably reasonable> Our local supermarket is selling Ham-ham plushies! They're soooo cute! <bouncebouncebounce> I can just imagine them sitting on my computer desk, next to my plush Pip & Pop, and my plush Botan... and my beanie baby otter... and my DBZ action figures... <g> Tch, I need a bigger desk - or a desk with shelves!

No comments: