Sunday, August 10, 2003

D'oh! I'm such a twit. It's not ICQ lite I've been using, but ICQ2go...
Downloaded Lite today, and it seems to be working all right, although my puter has seized up 4 times in 2 hours - I really hope it's not ICQ prompting it. (Joules, maybe you could ask Butch, nicely, to have a word to Carli?)

One of the cubs is sick with a bad cold, poor thing. He's sleeping in the loungeroom tonight and his brother got stroppy cos he was alone in their room and bored! Mind you, he dropped off to sleep quickly as well - hn, if they run true to form, he'll come down with whatever it is in a day or so.

I've been going through the temp internet files and clearing them out. Damn there's a lot of crap in there! Doesn't help the cubs tend to visit graphic intensive children's sites (Cartoon Network, Lego etc), let alone the other sites their father visits... Hopefully emptying the cache there will help things limp along a bit faster. Dammit I want a net capable computer I don't have to share! <grump>

I really really like the end credit song from Trigun: I've been humming it all day...

No comments: