Monday, August 18, 2003

Hee, 121 stars...

It's no good, I've had to stop using ICQlite - my system just can't handle it. Reverted to ICQ2go which, while I don't like some aspects of it, is still better than having the puter freeze at the slightest provocation.

Right, about this novel (for ease of referral let's call it 'Dancing' - that's part of the title, btw : ) let me sum up the progress.
So far in this how-the-hell-am-I-going-to-do-this? first draft I have the first chapter done, also chapters 2 & 3 (or 3 & 4, haven't finalised that yet) plus a couple of other consecutive chapters from around the middle and snippets from the last third. It's a bit of a mish-mash at the moment, <g> but I can hesitantly say it's got potential. I'm aiming to have the first draft, at least, completed by the end of the year.

No comments: