Monday, August 01, 2011

Forecast: 10-19
Attained: 11-18


Yay, I was able to find the final piece of tax-related paper as a pdf online. Now I have no excuse not to do my tax...

~=o>


The cubs, bless 'em, are very good about doing their own washing. They still need to be prompted though, first to recognise that that pile of clothes on the floor are dirty and then to follow through to the logical conclusion of putting a load of washing on. Is ok, they'll get the hang of it one day. :)

~=o>


Speaking of cubs he who calls himself Vortex, had an excursion to a university radio station today, to do a show! It's for their media studies class: cub and a class mate had to plan the discussion segments, work out the timings, provide music etc. Didn't do a bad job at all. Cub had very clear diction and good pacing, and basically ran the show! Very proud...

~=o>


WARNING!


THE FOLLOWING PIC IS HIDEOUS.


SERIOUSLY...



I sporadically collect swap cards - it's a hangover from my childhood in the 1970's - and I have a particular fondness for kitsch. These however, had me recoiling in horror. I'm particularly unnerved by the dead-eyed kitten head the brunette girl is cuddling. Is it on a stick? Oh gods, I can't look anymore...




(Lifted from an ebay.au auction)

No comments: