Sunday, August 28, 2011

Forecast: 8-19
Attained: 8-19


Ah crap, cold's settled on my lungs now, but it's still a mild dose cos I can still taste and smell. Woot.
I'll be sleeping in the lounge room tonight, propped sitting up on the couch. Can't seem to manage it in bed, and I could never do that in the old place cos someone else was usually there... On the couch, not in my bed. Not making much sense? Put it down to the cold.

Cubs cooked dinner, bless 'em, though I made trifle for dessert. Mmmm... trifle...

~=o>


Ok, don't judge me. I got a copy of the 2005 movie remake of Magic Roundabout. Why? Momentary curiosity. And a good cast list. (Don't worry, I didn't pay full price.)
It was all right, mostly harmless with some less-than-subtle drug references and a few really funny moments. My new favourite quote is: "Now then, torture..."

~=o>


I want to laugh, but am afraid there will be consequences... :)


(nicked from Historic LOL)

(... why is the text at the side?)

(good grief, really not that important. Go to bed, woman...!)




No comments: