Monday, August 22, 2011

Forecast: 6-20
Attained: 6-19


Just watched the first ep of the fourth season of Torchwood,
Um. It's unsettling, for a number of reasons not least of which Ianto isn't there. I keep expecting him to appear... :(
Lovely to see Gwen again, (and Anwen's gorgeous!), and good that Andy gets a look in, too. Jack's looking older, but then, that could go along with the story line. Overall I'm not falling in to this as quickly as I did with other seasons. Yes, yes, it's only the first ep, but halfway through first ep of season 1 and I was hooked. Hate to admit it but I think a large part of my reluctance here is the American angle. Eh, I'll reserve judgement until I've seen a bit more.

~=o>


Conversation with a cub today:

Cub: The cat. Why does she do that rolling around on the ground thing?
Me: It's a way of scratching. Feels good.
Cub: Why does she do it right where I'm walking?
Me [grinning]: That's attention seeking...





No comments: