Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Forecast: 8-15
Attained: 8-12


Yep, time sense is definitely wobbly. Kept thinking it was Friday, today. :)

~=o>


Frequently at work there are medical seminars and mini-conferences held on the same floor as the library. Frequently I have to negotiate a foyer packed with happy seminar goers. Last Friday's day-long professional development event had something to do with obesity and, being the size I am, I felt just a little bit self-conscious facing up to that lot, nomming on their low-fat, high-fibre, no-fun tea time snacks.
"Object lesson coming through!" I contemplated yelling as I sidled through the crowd to get back to work. "Quick! Hide the muffins!" [g] Made me giggle, anyway...

~=o>


This. Made me laugh.
Tom Hanks spoofing [ew, no, that sounds rude] parodying Child Beauty Paegants.



"Sexy feet! Sexy feet...!"
[snerk]



No comments: