Sunday, August 07, 2011

Forecast: 9-15
Attained: 6-14


Wow. My house is chaos...
But, the storage place is almost empty (thanks, cubs, soulsis et al for the help!). We even managed to get a tall cabinet in the car. I love hatchbacks...
Hopefully the storage will be empty in a day or so, well before the deadline, and I might get some money back. As it is, the storage place will buy back the cardboard boxes I bought from them when this all started. Naturally not at full price for the used ones but it's something.

~=o>


Joules is away to Devon for a week! Have fun! :)

(Oh, for heaven's sake! >:[ I did an images search for 'Devon' and got pages and pages of Devon Aoki.




I didn't bother checking out the wiki but I gather from the many, many ludicrous outfits she's pictured in that she's a model.
Wonder if she's related to Steve Aoki?
[Well, there you go, yes, half-sister...]

What I was actually looking for while searching 'Devon' was more like this:




That's better. :)




No comments: