Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Forecast: 9-16
Attained: 11-15


Man, I am craving chocolate. Weird. Must have something to do with being ill...

Back to work today, quite cheerfully. I'm a wee bit wearier than usual but other than that - and a slight, lingering lung burble - I reckon I'm all clear. I think one of the reasons I got off lightly this time was cos there's probly still loads of antibots carousing through my system. Secondary infections didn't get a chance to take hold. : )

~=o>


I'm finally getting my lounge room back! What with one health crisis or another it's been a few weeks since I've been able to do anything about sorting through the stuff that had to come out of storage.
It's good, I can see floor again, and soon there'll be enough floor to put down the really nice rug I bought about the time I had to stop doing stuff.
This weekend I plan to reorganise the shed. It's almost full, but I can finagle things so the fullness is a little more conveniently arranged. (And then, one day soon, I will sort through allll my material and wool stash! Mwahahahaha! ... ok, realistically, I probly won't get rid of that much, but you never know.)

~=o>


This caught my eye in the local paper.
It's supposed to be about tinitus, but that's not the first thing I thought of when I saw it. (Note my skillfully applied 'additions'...)







No comments: