Monday, August 29, 2011

Forecast: 11-14
Attained: 11-15


Heh, I can tell my temperature's been all over the place today. One minute I desperately want something coldcold to drink, the next something hothot sounded like an excellent idea. :) I'm still tiring easily but I'm definitely on the mend. Sleeping on the couch wasn't particularly comfortable but it worked: lungs were much less gloopy.
Moving on from the dept. of TMI...

~=o>


Farmville has finally pissed me off enough that I'm not likely to play it again. I had been aiming to get to level 100 before letting it drop but halfway through level 99 I'd had enough.
The constant tinkering with the platform and support apps was irritating enough but suddenly there's more 'quests' than ever being thrown at me. (The never-ending 'quests' were why I gave up on Frontierville.) Build this. Grow that. Ask your friends for those. Don't miss out on the collectibles! Hurry only X days to go!
PISS OFF! [grump]
... Feel better now.

~=o>


How kewl is this?!

Cat-Zilla scratching post.

At last, a reason to not throw out all the cardboard boxes hoarded from the move!


No comments: