Friday, August 05, 2011

Forecast: 13-18
Attained: 13-17


[wince] When the government assistance cut out on the cubs' sixteenth birthday, I also lost my concession card. My meds have now jumped from $7.50 a pack to $23... ow.

~=o>


I've been rummaging through a box from storage today that was full of some of my old, old photos, some going back to mid 70's! Amongst them were several contact sheets for rolls of b/w film. A few of the images really stood out, like they'd been taken by someone with talent [g]. Mind you, this was at a tiny size, they might not look so good embiggened.
One of my long-term projects is to get my photos and negatives organised and catalogued. Then I can go through and get prints of favourite images. :)
Speaking of cataloguing... at work we have copies of now superceeded versions of the DDC (Dewey Decimal Classification). I asked the boss if I could borrow a set. I would really like some more experience developing Dewey numbers and what better way to do that than with my own eclectic collection? Hee!

~=o>


This was an image from one of the posts on the wonderful Cake Wrecks blog:




It was driving me nuts cos dammit, I knew that dragon from somewhere!

After some serious pondering memory-bludgeoning I realised why it looked familiar. Wasn't the dragon per se, but its face...





Another mystery solved...


No comments: