Saturday, August 20, 2011

Forecast: 8-18
Attained: 10-18


[sigh] Went back to the doctor's today to see about my icky sore. It's healing, though I'll need a 3rd lot of antibots to make sure the infection is well and truly nailed. Doctor was very clear however about the likelihood of this happening again, and why.
She's not telling me anything I haven't known, understood and willfully ignored for years. I'm borderline diabetic and my body is losing - has lost already perhaps - the ability to bounce back. So. It's up to me now...

~=o>


On a happier note, found out today that itoons has copies of all the Torchwood audio books and radio plays! Cheap! I'll be filling in the gaps in my collection shortly.

~=o>


[chorfle!]



(found while rifling through pics folders. Can't remember where I nicked it from but it was some time ago.)


No comments: