Saturday, August 13, 2011

Forecast: 4-15
Attained: 4-14
(and incidentally, cos I didn't get 'round to doing an entry for the day before...
Forecast: (12 Aug) 6-16
Attained: 4-13
)

I worked a 4 day week this week. I felt I deserved a box of chocolate.



A BOX OF CHOCOLATE...!




That's a kilo of chocolate in a slightly bigger than A3 box.
What actually happened was that I spotted it while I was doing some shopping on friday night and had to have it. Two reasons: first, Whitman's is one of my fav makers of fine chocolate and I've hardly seen any in the past five years, and second... that is an awesome box! Seriously, look at the size of it! :)

~=o>


I've started rewatching the second series of Torchwood. Love this series; the characters and their interactions have so much more depth.

~=o>


Cubs have been at their dad's since friday night and spending all this time with just the cat for company has made me realise something... When the cubs move out I'm going to have to make a concious effort to step up my social life cos it is soooo easy to easy to not leave the house/not bother talking to anybody unless absolutely necessary. There is precedent for this. Way back when I first moved out of my parents' place, before the advent of mobile phones, I spent 6 months living alone in a flat that had no telephone. I forgot how to talk. No, that's not quite accurate: I forgot how to converse. I didn't lose the power of speech, just forgot how to have conversations, ask/answer questions, that sort of thing. It was a bit scary once I realised what had happened, because of course I didn't realise what had happened until I suddenly found myself in a social situation and had no idea what to do! But then, I guess I've always been more of an innie than an outtie, socially speaking. :)







No comments: