Thursday, August 25, 2011

Forecast: 11-21
Attained: 12-21


Past couple of days I've been working at one of the satellite campuses. There was a note on the desk letting me know that there'd been a mini-plague of huge blowfiles earlier in the week. There were still a couple buzzing around, though sluggishly cos of all the insect spray. There'd been some speculation about the source of the beasties but nothing discovered. However, I spent today being distracted and frowning at the ceiling cos of the birds tromping around in there. Ok, so I'm thinking there's been a hole or something made in the roof, letting the birds in... and the flies. Another mystery solved? P'raps. I'm just hoping the birds aren't trapped in there - last thing we need is bird corpses rotting in the ceiling. Wot fun...

~=o>


TW4 ep 5.

- I like how Jack takes such delight in needling Rex.
- Ack! Vera!!
- More fabulous tat in the hideout. (Hub 3? :)


Hee. Shell art!




No comments: