Sunday, May 25, 2003

As I was swimming today with the cubs the thought snuck into my brain that, you know, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have another child...
*smacks self firmly over the head*
I don't think so, not least because the process would involve interaction with a male at some point...

Been thinking about body modifications. I'd like to get another piercing but not where it can be seen by the general public - I love the idea of that little secret...
Getting a nipple pierced is a possibility and much as I'm intrigued by genital piercings, at this stage it's not a very practical thing to contemplate. Tattoos are another possiblity, I've wanted some since I was 12, and I think I've finally decided on the sort of things I'd like to have permanently etched into my skin. But more recently I've been looking at branding. A lot of what I want done is too intricate to work well as a brand but some of the more simple designs, like a spiral or the pisces symbol, I think could look lovely. Hmm, I'll give that more thought.

No comments: