Sunday, May 04, 2003

*rolling around laughing my effing tits off!*


While sitting in your cage you are a mild mannered
lab monkey, companion of Dexter - Boy Genius.
However, you live a double life - you are in
fact a superhero! Ready to do battle against
the forces of evil and injustice the world
over!


What Primate Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

This is particularly funny cos I watched an episode of Dexter's Lab yesterday in which the Justice Guild figured largely. The earth was attacked by the Silver Spooner - a complete queen - and his master.. who I can't remember his name but he was the 'barbecuer and eater of worlds'. If you're not familiar with the Marvel universe, this was a glorious spoof of Silver Surfer and Colossus. It was a very clever parody and I wet myself laughing, much to my cubs' amusement, they thought that was funnier than the episode...

No comments: