Thursday, May 22, 2003

No way, soulsis, I'm not going to be held responsible for anything that comes out of your subconcious! *g*

You know, it occured to me that we don't have many chairs in this house. Don't get me wrong, there's loads of furniture that's designed, in theory, for sitting on but not a lot of it that's comfortable or in an easily accesible place. Next house (tentatively called 'chez otter' remember : ) I'll be able to remedy that cos I'll be choosing my own furniture rather than having to put up with what other people bring into the house - heh heh heh.

The cubs and I went to the aquarium again yesterday. I do like it there, and now that we've joined the membership program thingy I - I mean 'we' - can go even when the money's tight. *happy sigh* And let's not forget the discount at the Aquarium shop! (So much fishy stuff! *swoon*)
And - OH!! The Aquarium will be getting some water rats soon! *happy squeal* So cute... ^~^

The school is having it's yearly chocolate drive fund-raising thing. The cubs had monday and tuesday off this week cos we were all feeling a bit poorly so we missed out on the actual doling out of the boxes of chocolately goodness. When I spoke to one of their teachers tonight, to see about picking up our alloted box, she apologised and said she did have one set aside for us but it had gone missing. She thought it might be a case of 'sticky fingers' to which I replied that it could have been someone taking it because they'd already sold their lot and needed some more.
She looked at me and said: 'You're a 'half-full' kind of girl, aren't you?"
Tee hee hee, you noticed?

Next 'lestrel/Lutra chapter is on it's way...

No comments: