Wednesday, May 28, 2003

[Sometimes it's better to start from scratch with these things, aijin...]

I had roast pumpkin and rosemary lasagne tonight. It was very nice, though I could've cooked the pasta a wee bit longer before it went into the lasagne pan, and I thought I was a little heavy handed with the rosemary but it blended in quite deliciously.

Aaargh! School photos this week... *grumble* This means I have to make sure the cubs have got clean uniforms that don't have chewed cuffs. At least their haircuts this year are reasonable. : )

I realised a while ago that I'd neatly been avoiding writing yaoi, primarily because I just don't understand males and I was worried I'd turn all my male charas into females. So, in the interests of growing as a writer (*g* gods what a wank!) I decided to at least give it a try. Problem was I had no idea where to start. Decided pretty quickly I wasn't going to write a fanfic, especially not with such - *ahem* - well used characters as the DBZ boyz, so that left me with - *gasp* - the need to develop original characters. As for plot, I decided to resurrect an old AU idea I'd originally intended to do as a slashfic over a year ago.
And so - ta dah! The first bit of my first original yaoi is finished.
Joules is hosting it at Darkside *glomps Joules for doing the coding, b/g tiles etc* but if you'd like to read it and don't have a password for there or The Zone, email me and I'll send you a copy. Or alternately get a password and spend many happy hours browsing. : )
Go on, you know you want to...

No comments: