Monday, May 05, 2003

*happy SQUEAL*

I got a care package from the UK today! (complete with the red cross on the front no less : )
Blimey, where do I start?
Food first.
Twiglets! Jaffa Cakes! Rice crackers! A large selection of sachets of different flavoured hot chocolates! (Including my fav, Turkish Delight, which I ran out of months ago...) Little strawberry kit-kats and... Angel Delight!! *swoons* My favouritest ever pink stuff! 3 packets! Mine! Grrrrrr....
Non perishables (heh, like the 'perishables' are going to be left lying around long enough to get past their use-by dates!)
A beautiful pearl choker that the tenshi has gone all big-eyed over; a little seahorse windchime; a Gravitation CD (*glomps Talon*); a really funny birthday card – chicken?egg? ROFL!; a video of '2002', the Nicholas Tse film Joules was slavering over a while ago – ooh, and a copy of the Dexter's Lab ep with the blue-skinned baddie! AYA!; postcards of Winchester (now, definitely on my list of places to visit : ); a cute little perfume bottle with shrimps on it (mmm... shrimps); 3 little plastic lion-head goldfish (which the cubs are covetting madly – I mean, there's 3 of them, there's 3 of us, what's the problem, mum? Grrrrr... Mine!); and *big eyes* a printed copy of Joules' 'Timeslipping'...
I doubt I'll be getting much work done today. : )
Thanks Joules, & Carol (for the Round Tuit - I can feel the determination kicking in already!) *tackleHUGS*

No comments: