Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Ok, right, I feel a little more secure now. The past couple of months have been tight, financially, and we've been living off the extra food I usually have in the cupboards, to the point where it had almost all gone. Eeep! So for the past couple of paydays I've been buying a little extra and now the emergency supplies are re-stocked. *phew*

I was still craving marshmallows when I went shopping today, but I got something even worse. Fluff - marshmallow spread, strawberry flavoured. Made in the USA, of course, no one does bizarre sugary treats quite like the Americans *g*, and I can guarantee that not a skerrick of this will find it's way onto a piece of bread - I shall just eat it out of the jar as is my custom. : )

[Oh, so it's your duck that scares me half to death in the middle of the night? I see, everything's so much clearer now... *smirk*]

No comments: