Saturday, May 24, 2003

Remember the online comic GlamourLust? Well, unfortunately it's finished but I've been keeping up with the fairy wranglers' (KamiKaze & Thistle) journals. Thistle has put up a smut page where she's putting links to her original erotica. Not a lot there so far but what there is is very good. Well, I thought so. : )
She writes primarily het (yes, I know, but it can make a nice change) but it's interesting het, with fae and aliens with tentacles... *g*

Damn I'm enjoying Cowboy BeBop. It could be considered aberrant behaviour in some circles but I quite like Jet. Yes, Spike is cute but he's a bit on the thin side. Jet is big - I kind of like that...

Heh, this original yaoi is kicking along nicely. Good to see it finally coming together after being shelved for almost a year.
And when it's done I can have that last packet of Angel Delight...
It occured to me today that I'm not likely to write any more fanfic. Not strictly speaking, anyway, unless I count writing things based around Joule's multifarious characters as fanfic. There's still a couple of ideas for Yu Yu Hakusho and Gravitation kicking about but they're very low priority compared to the original stuff fountaining out of my brain. There's a few Professionals fics I wouldn't mind finishing up, but I think I'm more or less done in that fandom unless inspiration strikes. Sorry Goodtwin and Sue.
This doesn't mean I'll stop reading fanfic, just not writing it anymore. Heh, and it was only 2 years ago I couldn't envision a time I'd be writing anything but fanfic...

No comments: