Friday, May 09, 2003

This 70's revival thing has gone too far, I tell you, too far!
In Melbourne this season, the fashionable young things will be wearing brown. You remember brown, it was very big in the 70's. Only it's not called brown it's called chocolate, fawn, mushroom - whatever, it's still frigging brown. Interestingly though, the older fashionable things, going by the shops I've walked past, do have the option of colours other than brown but this is probly because the older things actually lived through the 70's and have no desire to repeat the mistake. : )

There's a mother's day stall happening at school today. The cubs' father has given them some money and the cubs have told me they're going to get me something purple, or pink, or red - as long as it's not brown. *g*

Hee, Family the next 'l/L chapter is ready for coding, which means *fanfare* I can have another packet of pink stuff!! ... if I can afford to buy milk that is... :-/ (Dammit, housemate, get off your arse and give me your rent!)

No comments: