Friday, May 02, 2003

We were late getting to school this morning but it was worth it, I had this amazing dream...

I moved into a big old house with a bunch of friends. The place was nothing to look at on the outside, not very attractive at all, but inside... High ceilings, long, wide corridors, enormous rooms. (The house we stayed at on the weekend obviously had an impact!) My room was huge, big enough that I was dancing around in it and I was thrilled to finally have the space to really use my body. The freedom was exhilarating. : ) I decided though, that I needed to decorate the door of my room with something purple or pink, first so I would be able to pick it out easily from the other, similar looking doors, and second, so that no one would have any problem guessing which was mine. (The house was full of interesting old tatt too, everywhere I looked there was something gorgeous to see, the toaster was amazing! 50's era, I was guessing, pink and silver metal mosaic).
The second, intertwined part of the dream was quite interesting as well. An old - tch, 'lover' isn't the right word - sex partner of mine was getting cosy again. Or trying to. I kept dodging him, but too subtly obviously, I eventually had to tell him outright I wasn't interested. He wanted to know why, I said I was a lesbian and he took it as a personal attack. How could I do that to him?!
I almost relented at that point, but then I got cross. Why should I let his reaction sway me to doing something I really didn't want to? So anyway, he slunk away, affronted and I turned my attention to the pleasures of dancing and settling in. (It's interesting, that's the second time I've come out to someone in a dream...)
Oh, the cubs were there as well, as were soulsis's chicks, but the focus was the house. Just beautiful.

Finally got to see 'Jupiter Jazz pt 2'.
Waaah! *sniffle* Poor Gren...

I will finish my AC chapter today. I will!

No comments: