Wednesday, May 07, 2003

I'm resisting the urge to have another serving of Angel Delight for breakfast.
No, I have 2 packets left, I'll save them as rewards. : ) Like, for when I've finished this next 'lestrel/Lutra chapter, and, let's see maybe the original yaoi I started months ago. Yeah! That's a good incentive...

Speaking of original works, I've begun writing a novel, (sorry, no hints, I'm cripplingly secretive about such things : ), and I'm finding it somewhat tricky. I don't doubt that I can write it and make a good job of it too but I need to be in a completely different head-space for it than anything else I'm doing which, at the moment, takes time and preparation. Eh, it'll get easier as I become more familiar with this continuum, I mean I can slip in and out of the AC universe now without a problem. : )

No comments: