Saturday, May 31, 2003

What exactly is a 'button-down shirt'?

The Golden Arches of Doom are flogging Muppets beanie toys at the moment, which is cool, I like the muppets, but Miss Piggy is wearing something that wouldn't look out of place on Tulip. *g* A very short, sleeveless pink tube dress and looong pink gloves... :-Þ

I had lunch with Aaron yesterday. Was fun catching up. I told him about the novel I was writing, without giving any details but he guessed what it was about anyway.
Damn, am I that obvious?
After we'd eaten I went with him and watched while he bought clothes.
Isn't that sposed to be the other way 'round? *g*
Anyway, one of the shops we visited used to be the Holy Rodent Empire shop. When did that close down? I thought I was more observant than that...
The mosaic of the mouse's face had been removed from the entrance, which was a shame cos I always enjoyed scuffing my feet over it...

My next AC chapter edges towards completion.
Joules has finished hers and it's sodding brilliant. I can but learn...

No comments: