Friday, February 13, 2004

Damn, I'm good. : )
Watched the first episode of the new series of 'Wire in the Blood' and I picked the murderer in the first 5 minutes. True dinks! I did get a bit distracted by the 'evidence' presented during the program but my initial choice turned out to be the right one. <smug>
Heh, the second part of 'Death in Holy Orders' is screening on Sunday night, I wonder if I'll have guessed correctly there as well? I think I know who defaced the painting but I doubt they've got anything to do with the murders.

<blinks at the mouse scuttling across the lounge-room floor> ... where the hell is the sodding cat when I need her?
Hn, maybe it's time I expended some energy on the housework – but not tomorrow, it's sposed to be really hot again.

Hee! The cubs and I are members of the Melbourne Aquarium and not only do we get free entry to that magical place (and 20% discount in the gift shop) but every now and then we get invitations to special events. Next weekend we're going to the IMAX theatre for a special screening of a new 3D film, 'Ocean Wonderland'. Isn't that cool!

Joules (bless her) has beta-ed chapter 3 of 'Dancing' for me and made a couple of interesting suggestions. I'll have a think about those but in the meantime I've started my next AC chapter.
And when that's done I'll review chapter 3. : )

No comments: