Thursday, February 19, 2004

Don't expect this to be scintilating, or coherent... : )

Got to the crackly stage of the cold, where the sludge in the lungs start to move. Wot fun, eh?

School yesterday wasn't bad, not as good as Tuesday's classes but I suspect that's cos Tuesday is the first day of the academic week for me and everything's bright and shiny - if you know what I mean?

Was in the cubs' school library today - as is my wont on Thursdays - helping the new little preppies learn how to use the library. Not sure why but I don't seem to be having as much trouble this year remembering their names. Last year's batch I was still having problems in fourth term. Eh, maybe my brain's switched on or something.

This George Carlin quotes site came from Niki.
I especially like this one...
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
Tequila's sposed to be good for respiratory infections, isn't it?


No comments: