Sunday, February 29, 2004

I overheard a conversation on the bus the other day. Heh, difficult not to overhear it as the guy (it was essentially a one-sided conversation) was speaking very loudly. From what I could gather, he was thinking about entering a Stand-up Comedy competiton and was trying out his material on the hapless person sitting next to him. For a start he only had 3 jokes, that were desperately unfunny, and he insisted on trying to explain why they were sposed to be funny which blasted to atoms any hope of funniness they had. <shakes head> And then he asked his 'audience' how he'd rate the material if he was one of the judges! Very glad not to get involved in that conversation - it's usually me that sits next to the weird ones!

<big eyes> Joules showed me the gifty-pics she received from Onna and Thorne. Cor! As Joules said, Thorne draws a very sexy Butch, and Radittsu is completely wriggle-worthy! (Though I'm observing from a distance, with my hands behind my back, cos the big ape is one of the few bishies Joules is homicidally possessive about. <smirk>)

No comments: