Saturday, February 28, 2004

mmm... fishies... : )
The cubs and I went to the Aquarium today, nice and early so there were no crowds. I got to spend a decent amount of time with the cuttle(cuddle)fish, watching them change colour as they glided about their tank - just lovely, such interesting creatures...

My next AC is teetering on the brink of being finished (hoorah!). Gods it felt like I needed a crochet hook or something to pull this one out - sheesh. Now I'll tidy up another chapter of Dancing then think about doing something else. Right, what's clamouring to be written? Heh, what isn't...?

Soulsis, her boychiks and a friend popped round this evening and we all trooped down to Smorgy's for dinner, which was fine, but the discussion Soulsis and I had later about the sort of mini-commune we'd live on (in an ideal world) was much more satisfying. <g>
One day, perhaps... (or failing that I'll just write about it.)

No comments: