Saturday, February 21, 2004



What can I say? <g>

The good thing about the cubs having their own backpacks is that when we go out for the day now my backpack is so much lighter cos I'm not carrying all the food.

<happy sigh> Fishies in 3D...
The cubs and I went to see 'Ocean Wonderland', the new IMAX movie, today. It was lovely, worth getting up ealier than usual on a weekend for. : )
We wandered around the museum afterwards, or rather, I trailed after my cubs as they tore off to explore. There's a new exhibit, the Virtual Room. It's essentially a 3D, 8 sided screen thingy that you walk around (wearing your 3D glasses) and it's like looking in at something, the orientation of the object/scene changes depending on where you're stanging. Tch, didn't explain that at all well, but it was very interesting. There's a dinosaur movie coming on there in March, could be fun. <g>


No comments: