Friday, February 20, 2004

When the wind is in the North, that's when the pilchards do come forth.
When the wind is in the East, that's when there's a pilchard feast.
When the wind is in the South, pop a pilchard in your mouth!
But when the wind is in the West that's when pilchards are at their best...
Don't mind me, just reliving SCA highlights...

I am enjoying this series of Wire in the Blood, I love crime programs that get inside crinimals' heads. I'm annoyed I didn't see the first series though, but eh, it's available on dvd if I really want to hunt it down.
And Crime Team last night was fun too (they get modern day 'investigators' to try and solve decades old crimes). Of course, my enjoyment of it was fuelled by me guessing the right suspect again. Hee.
(Oh, I didn't pick the murderer in Death in Holy Orders last weekend but my excuse is the cubs were being little sods and not trotting off quietly to bed so I missed most of the important, clue-laden dialogue while I was 'negotiating' with my children.)

Heh, with Joules' help chapter 3 of Dancing is now finished (more or less, there'll inevitably be small changes later... Never satisfied, can't help fiddling with things, tch...)
Might be able to get the next AC finished this weekend, with any luck. : )

No comments: