Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Yesterday went well. Having learnt from my experiences a decade ago I made sure I got to the enrolment thingy nice and early. Was out of there in an hour and a half after putting my name down for 4 subjects, then being processed and paying the fees. I'll be studying two shortish days a week (from 10am - 3pm) for the first half of the year at least. Hopefully I'll be able to skulk into some more subjects in the second half. The 3pm finish is good but I've still booked the cubs into after-school care on those days cos I still won't be able to get there on time to pick them up. Fortunately they're looking forwards to it - they get to do a lot of fun things at after-care. : )

Heh, I really like the photo on my student ID, it makes me look like a bright-eyed, rosy-cheeked, happy little dumpling of a woman. <bg> Much more in keeping with the image I have of myself than the photo on my drivers licence.

Onna, I like the idea of an end of AC party! (And I think Joules especially will deserve it by then, ne? <g>)

Found out yesterday that Pat, the other library volunteer, won't be coming in for a while cos her husband's unwell. Eeep! That leaves me all on my lonesome! Not that it's a problem really for the majority of the duties but I'm not at all confident about cataloguing. Eh, if I'm not sure what dewey number something should go under I can always ask, right? And think of the hands-on experience I'll be getting for my course! : )

Oh, and finished the eighth strip for my quilt, only 7 to go. I'm half-way done!

No comments: