Thursday, February 05, 2004

I got to solo process my first 3 books today. : ) Dead easy, really. The picture and fiction books didn't need a call-number and the non-fiction book very helpfully had its call-number listed with the other publication information inside.
The Dewey number 158 is for self-esteem, apparently. Heh, can learn something new every day...
The school principal spoke to me today - I'm not going to be left completely alone in the library <curses> one of the other mums will be dropping in to help. Mind you she won't be in on the same days I am and - bonus - she actually works in a library so I'll be able to pick her brain about cataloguing. Well, I'll be able to leave her notes asking questions, I guess. : )

Started my next Dystopia chapter. When that's done I'll review the third chapter of Dancing.

Welcome home, Val, glad you're back with us. : )

(Nicked from Joules' blog, re: riding spiders...)
Well, if the hairs were the same relative size, they'd look more like wire than hair, I suppose... Not terribly comfortable. Would need special saddles. And bridles. And special leatherworkers to make them. Heh, whole new cottage industry... [ping]
.... do I really want to know?

No comments: